ServeGreen offers professional disinfection, infection control and decontamination services for all working environments. Using the latest, technological, professional tools, equipment, and chemicals we can provide the ultimate in cleaning, decontamination, and sanitizing.
- Our employees are equipped with the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) such as gloves, masks, UV safety glasses & boots.
- Our protocols require employees to take their temperature daily and to request time off immediately if they are feeling unwell.
- Our employees are trained to focus on cleaning, sanitizing all areas that are touch points and have risk of spreading bacteria, viruses and more.
ServeGreen has implemented new measures to operate safely. The health and well-being of our customers, associates, and employees will always be our top priority.
Therefore, we have updated our protocols to protect you and our employees. Not only is ServeGreen providing its employees with personal protective equipment (PPE) such as masks, gloves, booties, and thermometers, but our employees will also:
- Follow social distancing guidelines
- Wash their hands upon entering and frequently
- Wear gloves while working and change gloves prior to each clean
- Wear a mask or face covering while traveling and on-site
- We have introduced a new hospital grade disinfectant for high touch areas
- We will be disinfecting equipment in between cleanings and have changed the way we are packing equipment and will bring in only what we will be using in your home; for commercial sites the equipment and supplies are exclusive to each facility (each site’s equipment will never be used for any other locations)
- Take their temperature daily
- If exposed to COVID-19, will not clean until cleared by a medical professional
ServeGreen provides two steps cleaning & sanitizing process:
Step 1 – Deep Cleaning and Sanitizing of all high touch areas such as desktops & all work surfaces, doorknobs & door handles, light switches & dimmer switches, computer monitors, keyboards, mouses, tablets & laptops, telephone equipment, all chair rests & arms, canteen tables and chairs, sinks, taps and kitchen areas, toilets, including all surfaces, Water fountains and drinks dispensers and vending machines, elevators, their doors & buttons.
Step 2 – Electrostatic Spray – is to thoroughly disinfect the whole premises, using the latest proven Electrostatic Technology that provides superior professional results. Using the electrostatic sprayers will enable a quick and effective chemical application. As fully charged droplets hit the surfaces, they create an even spread. Particles hold their cationic charge for approx. 2-3 seconds – preventing drips. This allows the solution to cover hidden and shadowed areas and enables to cover a large area in a small amount of time. These sprayers have been designed to meet dwell times for solutions so they can work to their full capabilities. There is no need to touch or wipe the surfaces (dependent on solution spraying). In most cases, a spray-and-wipe technique can move bacteria from one surface to another. Cross contamination can be considerably reduced due to the touchless effect of the Electrostatic Sprayer.